Stephenie Meyer graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelor’s degree in English. She lives with her husband and three young sons in Phoenix, Arizona. After the publication of her first novel, Twilight, booksellers chose Stephenie Meyer as one of the “most promising new authors of 2005” (Publishers Weekly).
Praise for Twilight:
- A New York Times Editor’s Choice
- A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
- An Amazon “Best Book of the Decade…So Far”
- A Teen People “Hot List” pick
- An American Library Association “Top Ten Best Book for Young Adults” and “Top Ten Books for Reluctant Readers”
- Has been translated into 20 languages
“Propelled by suspense and romance in equal parts [this story] will keep readers madly flipping the pages of Meyer’s tantalizing debut.”
— Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“The novel’s danger-factor skyrockets as the excitement of secret love and hushed affection morphs into a terrifying race to stay alive. Realistic, subtle, succinct, and easy to follow, Twilight will have readers dying to sink their teeth into it.”
— School Library Journal (starred review)
For a list of interviews with Stephenie Meyer, and links to the text or audio, click here.
[taken from stepheniemeyer.com]
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment